Gleim AMT Inspection Authorization Training Course
The Gleim Inspection Authorization Training Course (IATC) is a comprehensive self-study course designed to help you pass the Inspection Authorization Knowledge Test, which is one of the most rigorous FAA knowledge tests. By studying with this course, you will have all the information you need to pass this "closed book" knowledge test with confidence.
Each of the 10 study units in the course consists of introductory audiovisual presentations; true/false study questions; a detailed, illustrated knowledge transfer outline; and a final multiple-choice test. You will also have access to practice exams featuring FAA testing center emulations.
- Convenient online format allows you to study where and when you want -- no need to travel
- Introductory audiovisual presentations stimulate your thinking
- Structured, interactive format keeps you involved and learning
- Introductory audiovisual presentations to stimulate thinking
- Comprehensive study outlines
- Interactive testing features with correct and incorrect answer explanations
- FAA Knowledge Test Center emulations
- CFR Parts 1 through 39
- 14 CFR Part 43
- 14 CFR Parts 45 and 65
- 14 CFR Parts 91 through 183
- Advisory Circulars I
- Advisory Circulars II
- Advisory Circulars III
- Advisory Circulars IV
- Aircraft Specifications and Type Certificate Data Sheets
- FAA Order 8130-21G, FAA-H-8083-1A, FAA-G-8082-11B, and FAA ADs
What to Expect:
- Each study unit in this course is divided into four sections referred to as Instructional Elements.
- Audiovisual Presentation (optional)
- Knowledge Transfer Outline
- Multiple-Choice Study Quiz
- Multiple-Choice Test
- To assist you in your studies, there are two additional Instructional Elements in each course:
- Stage Test
- End-of-Course Test
- The questions presented in the Gleim study unit quizzes are similar to questions combined in the FAA question database in order to prepare you thoroughly for your FAA knowledge test.
- You will see all study unit questions twice. The test quiz randomizes the questions and answer choices you saw during the study quiz.
- After each quiz/test, you will be provided with an opportunity to review the questions that you missed in the form of a Review Quiz.
- Your scores on the study quiz and test quiz will be averaged together to determine your final score for each study unit.
Access to the course will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course and you need access after the expiration date, you may purchase a 12 month extension at half the current purchase price. You will have 30 days to purchase an extension.
We regularly communicate with the FAA and continuously monitor its website for changes to the FAA's knowledge tests. While the FAA no longer releases the complete database of knowledge test questions, sample questions are released on a quarterly basis and incorporated into our material as appropriate.
Whenever changes are made, they will be automatically incorporated into the course with no input or additional work needed on your end. Thus, you can be confident that this course contains everything you will need to pass your knowledge test with ease.
Gleim online courses are compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.